Minggu, 19 April 2015

The Script - No Good In Goodbye

All the things that we've lost
Breaking off comes at a cost
And know I miss this mistake

Every word I try to choose
Either way I'm gonna lose
Can't take the ache from heartbreak
Oh, but as you walk away
You don't hear me say

# Where's the "good" in "goodbye"?
   Where's the "nice" in "nice try"?
   Where's the "us" in "trust gone"?
   Where's the "soul" in "soldier on"?

   Now I'm the "lone" in "lonely"
   'Cause I don't own you only
   I can take this mistake
   But I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   No, I can't take the ache from heartbreak

No matter how it falls apart
There's an "art" in breaking hearts
But there's no fair in farewell, no

When I see you in the street
I pray to God you don't see
The silent "hell" in "I wish you well."
Oh, but as you walk away
You don't hear me say

# Where's the "good" in "goodbye"?
   Where's the "nice" in "nice try"?
   Where's the "us" in "trust gone"?
   Where's the "soul" in "soldier on"?
   Now I'm the "lone" in "lonely"
   'Cause I don't own you only
   I can take this mistake
   But I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak, no

If I could turn back time then I would re-write those lines
If I could turn back time then I would re-write those lines
If I could turn back time then I would re-write those lines
If I could turn back time then I would re-write those lines

# Where's the "good" in "goodbye"?
   Where's the "nice" in "nice try"?
   Where's the "us" in "trust gone"?
   Where's the "soul" in "soldier on"?

   Now I'm the "lone" in "lonely"
   'Cause I don't own you only
   I can take this mistake
   But I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak
   I can't take the ache from heartbreak

If I could turn back time, then I would re-write those lines

2 komentar: